Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

2013 (63) Swift Sport 3 door in white

Hi folks,

Selling my Swift Sport. It's a 63 plate, white, 3 doors with 67k miles. It's in excellent condition inside and out with no scratches or dents and only a few minor stone chips. It's got mud flaps and a boot protector which has no doubt helped it's condition.

I bought it as a weekend car to replace a Jimny but not getting the chance to use it and I fancy a 4x4 again (possibly a Vitara).

It had a full service history until July 2018 but I have maintained it myself since I bought it. It passed its MOT with no advisories in August.

In the last 3 months it has had a new clutch (exedy stage 1 with MTL gearbox oil), new battery, new discs and pads, oil and filter change, Apex springs (-30mm), 17 inch Fox racing wheels with Uniroyal rainsport tyres. Has done under 1k miles since this work so drives like new.

I also have some parts which I haven't got round to fitting and happy to include those too: rear anti-roll bar, braided brake hoses, ferodo front pads, racing brake fluid and adjustable drop links. I also have the original wheels with tyres although the tread depth is low.

Looking for £4950 with all the parts or £4500 with the standard wheels and tyres and none of the spare parts.

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_20190817_143623241_HDR.jpg

With the standard wheels

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_20190802_124115911_HDR.jpg

Good luck with the sale Darren. And I'll keep my eyes and ears open for anybody looking to buy a Swift Sport 🤞

Hey do you still have this car