Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

2015 Suzuki Swift Sport (Nav) - 5 door

Suzuki Swift Sport (Nav) 2015

Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6 5dr ZC32S. Boost Blue, 94,608 current miles (in use daily so will increase slightly). Only 2 owners including myself.

Sat Nav, Aircon, EW, Cruise Control, DAB Bluetooth Radio, Keyless Entry

MOT valid until 28 February 2022. 4 new tyres when it was MOT’d as there were advisories for these.

FSH fully stamped from Gwyndaf Evans approved Suzuki main dealership in Dolgellau, North Wales. Serviced at the following intervals:

The car is in excellent condition, regularly snow foamed and cleaned using the two bucket method. Very recently received a full interior and exterior clean.

I had been after a Suzuki Swift Sport for some time, luckily Gwyndaf Evans Suzuki had a beautiful 5dr example that had come in as part-exchange. It was locally owned so all service and maintenance has been carried out by Gwyndaf Evans and the service manual is stamped reflecting this. There are a few age-related marks and the wheels would benefit from a refurb.

I’ve had to use it more than originally planned the last few months as I’ve had two premature twin babies which were born in Liverpool, so we’ve had to make regular fortnightly trips back and forth to the Hospitals from North Wales so the increase in mileage is all motorway miles. The only reason I'm selling is the car is simply not big enough, I was really hoping at a squeeze that we'd be able to get the babies in the back but the car isn't big enough so I am absolutely gutted to be selling.

Looking for £5,700 as the car is extremely clean, don’t let the mileage put you off as it drives like a brand new car. Please PM or give me a call on 07703409200, I’m also on WhatsApp.

Thanks.

Marc

(PS - Having problems uploading images from the laptop, forum says they're too large so I'll try and upload them from my phone. If not then message me and I'll send them via Whatsapp)

Images.

Uploaded files:

Images

Uploaded files:

Images

Uploaded files:
  • processed_11.jpeg
  • processed_9.jpeg
  • processed_8.jpeg
  • processed_7.jpeg
  • PXL_20210526_172255058.jpg

Good luck with the sale Marc. And I'll keep my eyes and ears open for any potential buyers 👍

Marc Thomas has reacted to this post.
Marc Thomas

Thank you Marc. 👍

Hi Marc. There's a guy on this forum looking to buy a 2016 Swift Sport. Here's a link to the posting :

https://www.sssoc.co.uk/forum/topic/looking-for-a-sport/#postid-6925

Marc Thomas has reacted to this post.
Marc Thomas

Thank you Marc 👍

Quote from Marc Thomas on October 15, 2021, 4:59 pm

Thank you Marc 👍

Anytime!