Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Benno's New ZC33s

Hi all!

I'm Andy (or Benno what ever you prefer), picked up my ex demo ZC33s yesterday in Burning Red, love the colour!
Been a long time since I've owned a "Small" car as I've been driving large Diesel BMW's the past few years and decided to have a change and return to my roots of hatchbacks!

Not had chance to really have a look around her properly yet due to work and commitments!

Thanks

Andy

Uploaded files:
  • 20191207_092520.jpg
  • 20191207_092502.jpg
Jim Clark has reacted to this post.
Jim Clark

I have no idea why the Pictures have rotated like that! sorry

Welcome to the forum bud ?

Car looks great...even a little sideways ?

Haha Thanks Moyz!

I've had mine sideways too...on a roundabout though ?

Any plans for it or just keeping it standard?

For the time being standard, no plans yet other then possibly getting an underseat subwoofer installed if possible. Not sure if it can be done easily on the bosch touchscreen

To be fair i do have another toy in the garage in the form of a harley sportster ?

Nice one! My cousin had a peach of a Sportster...was a custom hardtail with dropped handlebars in baby blue...? God I'll never forget how cool that was ? He had good taste in bikes and cars, as well as you ?

If you ever think of doing any 'subtle' mods to the Swift I highly recommend a solid rear engine mount and solid shifter cage/bracket bushes. Improves gear changes alot...something I felt the Swift was lacking in. Have a look at my thread on here...might give you some ideas ?

Ahh cheers i'll take alook.

Yeah i'll probably do subtle changes. Dont like overboard mods however i have already been looking at CTC's website ?

Yeah, modding cars for is kind of a compulsion for me ? ...too much Gran Turismo as a kid ?

Oh...just wait till you stumble across the Japanese parts sites, I've paid a small fortune on import tax from Japan this year ???

I have just been reading your thread Moyz, car is looking awesome.

Is there any reason why you changed the air filter from the HKS to CTC/Apexi?

Exhaust looks cool too. Dont think i could have the unsilenced version due to where i work if its loud like you say (i'll leave that one to the harley ?).