Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumBuy and Sell: BuyingConsidering ZC32S
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Considering ZC32S

I don't blame you mate. I wouldn't either. You can't take a chance and spend all your hard earned reddies on a car like that 🙄

Hi Lee.

Just seen this on the Suzuki Facebook page. Thought It may be of Interest to you :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5922838505/permalink/10157349586818506/

That one has sold, albeit was 6 hours plus away so was a risk if I didn't like it.

Just discussed a private sale 2013 one on less than 20k miles but was a dealer demo for 6 months so lots of test pilots probably thrashed from cold regularly.

There's no rush Lee. The right car will come along. It's just a case of waiting for the right one 👍

Exactly no rush and weeks or months now will be worth it for a keeper.

Might feel long now but it really isn't in the scheme of things.

As I tell my son most days... Be patient

Hi Lee,

Are you still look for a ZC32S? I'm planning to sell mine.

It's a 63 plate, white, 3 doors with 67k miles. It's in excellent condition inside and out with no scratches or dents and only a few minor stone chips. It's got mud flaps and a boot protector.

I bought it as a weekend car to replace a Jimny but not getting the chance to use it and I fancy a 4x4 again (possibly a Vitara).

It had a full service history until July 2018 but I have maintained it myself since I bought it. It passed its MOT with no advisories in August.

In the last 3 months it has had a new clutch (exedy stage 1 with MTL gearbox oil), new battery, new discs and pads, oil and filter change, Apex springs (-30mm), 17 inch Fox racing wheels with Uniroyal rainsport tyres. Has done under 1k miles since this work so drives like new.

I also have some parts which I haven't got round to fitting and happy to include those too: rear anti-roll bar, braided brake hoses, ferodo front pads, racing brake fluid and adjustable drop links. I also have the original wheels with tyres although the tread depth is low.

Looking for £4950 with all the parts or £4750 with the standard wheels and tyres.

Thanks

Darren

Can send more pictures if you're interested.

Thanks

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_20190817_143623241_HDR.jpg

Good luck with the sale Darren, and a big welcome to the SSSOC 👍

Thanks.

I've been a long time lurker as a guest on the forum!

The car looks really clean Darren. I think It should sell no problem. Have you also tried the Suzuki Swift Sport owners page on Facebook? It might boost your chances of getting a quicker sale.