Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

CTC Performance ZC33S Demo Car

Interessting, what suspension is that 🙂

It’s suspension that’s being removed and replaced with either Tein Mono Racing or Ohlins as I’m not happy with the manufacturers attitude with a problem I had with a damper that they have made me pay for even tho it clearly is a defect. Won’t be using it nor will we be selling it. Will post more details at a later date when I can say more.

Hmm Öhlins U say, same as the rent4ring guys have?

Been looking into Öhlins, talked to the guys here in Sweden in april and they said there was no plans to make a kit for the 33. And those to rent4ring was only custom made for those cars and nothing that would be made for the public

Quote from CTC Performance on July 26, 2020, 4:22 pm

It’s suspension that’s being removed and replaced with either Tein Mono Racing or Ohlins as I’m not happy with the manufacturers attitude with a problem I had with a damper that they have made me pay for even tho it clearly is a defect. Won’t be using it nor will we be selling it. Will post more details at a later date when I can say more.

Colour scheme kind of looks like Race Gear, is that it ?

Would be kind of nice to know what to avoid 🙂

*Psst* Wolf_ joina suzuki swift sport sverige på FB 😉

I'm working with R4R on a project at the moment so we may well end up selling the Öhlins for them and possibly their wheels. Can't give more detail than that at this stage but will let you know once I can.

At this moment in time not saying who make the coilovers until I give them a chance to redeem themselves once I install the replacement damper I had to buy and prove to them it was faulty then if they don't refund said part I will go to town on them publicly sharing the videos of the problem and their very rude emails, until then I can only tell you its not Race Gear.

On another note I have lots of news with regards to our car... it involves Roll Cage, Graphics, Forged K14C and a rather large Garrett G25-550... watch this space...

https://www.rhdjapan.com/ohlins-coilover-suspension-complete-kit-type-hal-dfv-oem-upper-mounts-zc33s.html

Thanks Phil not like I’m trying to promote my business or anything... lol

For the record it will be cheaper to buy from us than buy from RHD.