Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumCTC Performance: OffersDiscount Codes 2019
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Discount Codes 2019

With us now selling to some trade customers it’s a little more difficult to offer discounts so things could change going forwards however I do feel we should be supporting forums and owners clubs. With this in mind we will be offering discounts based on amount your spending rather than just a set percentage. Discount codes as follows:

Spend between £50-999.99 and receive 5% off with code sssoc5

Spend between £1000-1999.99 and receive 7.5% off with code sssoc7

Spend £2000+ and receive 10% off with code sssoc10

Offer excludes ITB Kits, Stand-alone ECU, Supercharger Kits, Turbo Kits and Mapping.

For customers outside of the U.K. please contact sales@ctc-performance.co.uk with full shipping address and we can quote as you won’t be able to order directly from our website.

We will however we always aim to never be beaten on price (unless it’s one of our dealers) so if you find it cheaper anywhere else we will do our best to beat their price so there is never a reason to order from anywhere else! We are here to look after Swift Owners as best as we can!

*We reserve the right to stop this offer at any time without prior notice. Offer starts 7th January 2019. For our full terms and conditions please visit http://www.ctc-performance.co.uk

Callum Jones, Jimmy Goodwin and Marc Roberts have reacted to this post.
Callum JonesJimmy GoodwinMarc Roberts

Just seen this thread, thanks for the discount codes, they might come In handy sometime 🙂

CTC Performance has reacted to this post.
CTC Performance

Hi

Is the sssoc5 Discount code still available and does it apply to all parts sold by you (excluding those mentioned above of course)?

Thanks

Discount codes still apply just put them in at the checkout on our site.

Any plans for a 'Black Friday' sale this year Chris??...😁

We might do something, it frustrates me a little if I’m honest as we work on little margin so Black Friday deals is essentially turnover for the sake of turnover.

We can prob do a CTC branded part offer but not sure what yet.

No worries mate. To be fair, your club discount codes are a kind enough gesture 👍