Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumZC32: ModsDoor sills
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Door sills

I would like to get some swift sport door sill protectors for my 5 door.

I have found ones suitable for 3 door, but those found for 5 door don't look as good.

Can anyone help and post a link

Bump...........

Can anyone assist?

Hi Mark.

I looked Into this a while back but was only able to find 5 door sill protectors that say Swift and not Swift Sport 🤔

https://www.suzuki-shop.co.uk/Door-Sill-Guard-Set--Suzuki-Swift

Same result from my searches.

Of the few that are available for five door, none look as good or even have sport upon them.

The suzuki-shop now sell two types for the ZC33, don't know if either would fit. Or if you get front and back, assume you do but will have to drop them an email.

Would rather get ones specific for the ZC32, otherwise I'll view myself in same category as boy racers with huge exhaust fitted on their mums run around. 😨

I have also heard that some people do actually order the sill protectors for the 3 door Swift Sport and just cut them to size. But obviously this Is only what I've read. And personally I have no experience of doing this.

Quote from Mark Gibbon on December 11, 2019, 8:44 am

I would like to get some swift sport door sill protectors for my 5 door.

I have found ones suitable for 3 door, but those found for 5 door don't look as good.

Can anyone help and post a link

Just found these Mark :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5922838505/permalink/10157986338083506/?sale_post_id=10157986338083506

Thank you Marc

Unfortunately link says it is broken or removed. Might be due to me not having a FB account?

Please could you try posting a picture or alternate link.

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark.

I can't seem to post a direct link to the sills on Amazon but here Is a photo :

I've also just realised that It doesn't say Sport on the sills.

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20200108_172522_com.amazon.mShop_.android.shopping.jpg

Thanks Marc, that's one of many that I have found too.

£25 for stainless steel? Either a bargain or bull shit! Not sure I'm willing to take the gamble particularly with 0 reviews.

I'll make contact with Suzuki-shop regarding ZC33 sport plates and whether they can track down ZC32 sport plates for 5 door. Have considered buying two sets of ZC32's for 3 door and getting creating with a hack saw, it would definitely result in a bespoke blood stained finish!

Car will be due its first service under my ownership in February? (better check on exact date). I will ask the dealer to assist if I am still unable to find what I'm after.

Hi Mark.

I agree. It certainly Is a bit suspicious about the quality of these stainless steel sill protectors with a price of only £25.

Also, please Let us know how you get on with finding out any relevant Info about the Suzuki sill protectors because I may also be Interested In a set for my 5 door ZC32 sometime In the near future 👍