Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

FINALLY MY BLK ON BLK ZC33S ARRIVED TODAY.

From ship straight to dealer for pdi then took zc332 for its first test and compared it my Zc32S i had for 7 years and waw . All the happiness is at the bottom end. Handling pricise steering felt awesome brakes good.
Only complaint i have is the redline indicator is hard to see. They should of changed the red color after redline to black or any other color.
will post pics

David George has reacted to this post.
David George

Looking forward to seeing some photos Ruben ?

Hi Ruben,
Congrats on the new car. I too went from 32S to 33S. Initially tried driving it like the NA 32S. I was forever bumping into the limiter. You soon adapt to the 33S. You're better off swapping cogs at about 5,500 RPM. The car is plenty quick enough by keeping it close to maximum torque, etc.

Enjoy. Yes - show us some pics!

Dazza

Dazzasport your 100 % correct in terms driving adjustments between zc32 and zc33. All the power on the zc33 is on the bottom. Awesome through short roadways but at high speed through out the gears , hold on . the car get light and unstable. myzc32 had lowering springs and camber bolts which made the car handle with stability but the down side is harsh driving on pot hole roads. not sure if i want in that direction again.

Hi Ruben,
My 32S had stock suspension, as does the 33S. Stock suspension wise - I found that the 33S is more stable at high speed.

I've not driven any Swift Sport with modified suspension - so cannot offer an opinion on that I'm afraid.

Anyway, I'm sure you will give us all a full review in the coming days / weeks!

Cheers

Pictures bro!! ?

16 inch rims rather than your 17. only option for S.A. due to potholes.

Uploaded files:
  • P1030552.JPG
  • P1030553.JPG
  • P1030554.JPG

The 33S does look good in black Ruben.

Are you going to be sourcing different wheels?

Lovely car you've got there Ruben. And like all black cars, she will polish up to a mirror shine ?

what polish is seggested

Marc Roberts has reacted to this post.
Marc Roberts