Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

headlight light on dash

How do i know if my head light is on... there is no light on the dash? Only for fog and high beam? Am i missing something?

Your instrument binacle will be back lit ! Difficult to see in daylight i know

I cannot even see it at night. Must be broken.

To be honest I've never even noticed. I'll check later when I get home.

Is the binacle backlite turned all the way down ?

No idea what that is, lol. Need to check once im back

Quote from S Illes on February 29, 2020, 6:41 pm

How do i know if my head light is on... there is no light on the dash? Only for fog and high beam? Am i missing something?

It looks as If you're correct mate. I've owned my ZC32 for about 11 months and I've never even noticed the absence of a dipped beam lamp.

But I've just got home and turned on the dipped beam In my garage. And there Is NO Indicator lamp on the dashboard illuminated. The only bulb that comes on Is for the main beam and fog lamps. Just like you said.

Very strange ?

S Illes has reacted to this post.
S Illes

Just been and checked mine as well, no warning light, only a warning buzzer when you open the door. The only symbols I can see on the dash for lights is the full beam warning, fog light, and a headlight with an up and down arrow which I guess would come on if the auto headlight leveling fails.

S Illes has reacted to this post.
S Illes

Ok thanks weird. Having driven many rental/owned cars never seen one without one.

We are talking about this one, rental fiesta:

Uploaded files:
  • 20200301_185503.jpg
Quote from S Illes on March 1, 2020, 5:58 pm

Ok thanks weird. Having driven many rental/owned cars never seen one without one.

Ditto. Me neither.