Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Moyz's ZC33S

Greats !!
you resold air intake hose, lol !
Where do you buy SWK ?

Thanks Phil 👍

Nengun stock some SWK parts if you're interested...

https://www.nengun.com/suzuki/swift-sport-zc33s

Wee update folks 😁

Fitted a Hardrace solid rear engine mount. Absolutely great little mod. Gearchanges feel excellent...very accurate and satisfying! Wheel hop has been eliminated from pulling away hard in 1st and 2nd. Overall the car feels like it has more grip and zero input lag from the throttle 👍

Also, fitted a CTC exhaust system. Could not be happier, sounds and looks amazing!!

Enjoy!! 😍

Uploaded files:
  • 20191022_141357.jpg
  • 20191022_141219.jpg

I love that tint to the exhaust tips Moyz, It looks really cool mate 👍

Cheers mate, I'm well impressed with it 👍

It really does look good Moyz, I'm jealous 👍

I forgot to ask Moyz. Which CTC exhaust system Is that mate? The reason I'm asking Is because one of my neighbours has a Swift Sport and he Is thinking of upgrading to a new system as well 👍

Looks cool bro enjoy !

Quote from Marc Roberts on October 22, 2019, 2:32 pm

I forgot to ask Moyz. Which CTC exhaust system Is that mate? The reason I'm asking Is because one of my neighbours has a Swift Sport and he Is thinking of upgrading to a new system as well 👍

Its the straight through system mate. Its pretty loud I must warn you! 🤘😈🤘 Sounds great though, really throaty and burbles nicely at low revs. I love it but its definitely not for everyone. I'm sure Chris is releasing a couple of more versions so you'll have more choice when it comes to volume 👍

Thanks for the Info Moyz 👍