Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumZC32: General DiscussionNewbie
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hi - just bought one of these as a runabout - in grey - 5 door - 14,000 miles and am just learning what great little cars they are. Although of advancing years (55) am an inveterate modifier so it's off to be mapped on Wednesday this week, and am ordering up a rear anti roll bar, braided hoses, better pads and will leave shocks and tyres until current ones wear out a bit more. It'll be 95% daily driver but will do a few hill climbs, sprints and track days in it. Also in the garage are a 1928 Model A Speedster, Austin 1800 rally car, Toyota Landcruiser (we've had it from new and 350K on the clock) a Golf Match and two custom motorbikes.
Will update on success or not of mods as they progress if anyone's interested!
Cheers
A

Hi Andrew, and a big welcome to the SSSOC.

Looking forward to hearing from you again as your Swift progresses.
And also, how about some photo's of your new Swift and your other cars as well. Especially the 1928 A speedster and the Austin 1800 rally car ?

Welcome aboard! ?

Look forward to seeing how your Swift gets on with these mods ?

Struggling with file sizes - will try later!

Uploaded files:
  • Suzikiresize.JPG
  • austinresize.JPG
  • DSC00171-2.JPG
Marc Roberts has reacted to this post.
Marc Roberts

Great photos Andrew. The 1928 A Speedster Is a similar colour to my Swift Sport. But I doubt If the Suzuki will be around anywhere near as long, lol

Nice motors there mate ?

Awesome stuff! ?

Welcome along, like the cars. ?

Hi Andrew.

Just wondering mate, Is that you driving the Austin 1800 rally car?

I'm afraid so!
And here at Brighton...

Uploaded files:
  • Austin1800S.jpg
Marc Roberts has reacted to this post.
Marc Roberts

Keep the photo's coming Andrew, always good to see mate 🙂