Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Phil ZC33S from France

...he's gonna need that high flow cat! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Will have to get the HKS one or beatrush if they do one ours is too big wonโ€™t fit onto this.

Phil - when are you going to fit that HKS Power Editor?

Soon, I wanted to install the Beatrush front pipe before, and today it is done..
Stock is ID 44/45 mm, Beatrush 48/51 mm.

Uploaded files:
  • 1391.jpg

Iโ€™m really curious about the results of the HKS power editor as well.
Doubting to buy one too.

Regarding the HKS Power Editor.

It is designed to work on a completely stock car. So, I don't think there isn't a reason you cannot fit it already. You might even get a bigger performance increase with the extra mods you're doing. Or perhaps improve performance in those areas that suffer due to restrictions.

As I understand it, all the HKS Power Editor does is modify the boost parameter to appear lower than it really is. So the cars ECU believes that boost is not at the desired level - so the ECU demands even more boost to reach the desired level. The result is that the cars turbo is actually boosting more than stock.

@dazzasport you are right..
You can have a fine tune, or a special tune with Power Editor software, revs by revs you can adjust level, as you can see below.
you can do a reset and return to stock condition, and sale Power Editor if you want !!
Remap you can do not, reason for I choose this.

Uploaded files:
  • 1395.jpg

Remove and check OCC Mishimoto after 600 km, it's works !
Out hose is like new, no oil inside.

Uploaded files:
  • 1405.jpg
  • 1406.jpg

Interesting...may be worth buying one of these after all ๐Ÿ‘

HKS Spec L fitted, very nice sound..