Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumZC33: ModsRemapping / Tuning box
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Remapping / Tuning box

Looking at the possibility of remapping my Sport at some point, has anyone done this on here yet?

Options so far include, HKS power editor, Racechip, CTC remap.

I’m not sure if the HKS is simply plug and play or if it requires any further set up?

The Racechip system is really reasonably priced, I would have been reluctant to look at these systems before but after seeing the Car Throttle video at their HQ they do look a decent company.

Finally the CTC mapping which seem proven based on their demo car, but requires a long drive or posting the Ecu.

I’m not looking for the highest power but am interested in releasing a little more potential that seems to be there from the factory.

Any thoughts?

Hi,
I guess your talking about ZC33S..
Yes HKS is plug and play, but it's possible to have another setup for more.
Racechip does not have good recommendations, engine light, less torque..
If you leave near CTC the best is to go with remap !

David George has reacted to this post.
David George

Same situation. 2018 swift sport want to simply do a stage 1 upgrade (bhp and torque only). Does anyone know of any upgrade partners of suzuki, (as Ford do with Mountune) who can carry out the work without voiding the warranty?

David George

There are non, we have been working towards this with Suzuki GB however its taken a back seat with the K14C not meeting EU standards anymore since August so from March/April the Sport will be a Hybrid. I think once they have some stock to sell we can pick up the talks again and get approved!

David George

That's interesting. Did Suzuki GB say that? If so is there any further info on other changes?

Quote from CTC Performance on December 8, 2019, 10:25 pm

There are non, we have been working towards this with Suzuki GB however its taken a back seat with the K14C not meeting EU standards anymore since August so from March/April the Sport will be a Hybrid. I think once they have some stock to sell we can pick up the talks again and get approved!

I’m assuming this would be the stage 1 tune, in the same manner as Ford give warranty on the Fiesta Mountune 215?

Very interested in this development, in the case of the Fiesta my insurance ended up being cheaper, as it was classified as a new model variant in its own right, so more power with cheaper insurance!