Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Silver 2012 Sport 3dr 86K

Unfortunatley the sad time has come to part with my swift.
The best economical Japanese fun you can have for less than 5 Grand. The rasp of the Remus exhaust will definetly put a smile on your face!

86,400 Miles on the clock

MODS:
- Eibach lowering springs. -30mm Front -20mm Rear - holds the road beautifully.

- Remus Catback exhaust with Straight through mid pipe. Sounds awesome when you want it to but quiet at idle and motorway speeds. Perfect.

CONDITION:
Interior is in good condition, slight staining on a couple of seats but nothing that cant be brought out. small cigarette burn on drivers seat from previous owner.
Wheels are in average condition with some curbing and salt corrsion in places. Can send photos on request.
Annoyingly the car has been keyed of every panel apart from the bonnet - Nothing too deep and with the car being silver these are only obvious up close. Can send photos on request.
Slight scuffs on one side skirt, one fog light housing and a little one on the rear pumper corner.
All tyres have around 2mm legal life left.
Part service history - i have carried out most of the services myself at very regular intervals.
Oil and filter changed around 2,000 miles ago.
Engine coolant replaced at around 80,000
Car has been 99.9% reliable. It did not start on one occasion in the 6 or so years i have had it for an unknown reason- it started when the weather warmed up slightly the same day.
Front pads have around 5mm of meat on them. Rears could probably do with being changed but i have not checked them.

HANDY FEAUTURES:
- Cruise control
- Push button start
- Keyless entry (spare key present too)
- Auto climate control with A/C (could do with a regas)
- Bluetooth music and phone calls
- USB slot

EXTRAS TO COME WITH CAR:
- Genuine Suzuki Roof bars with all fixtures.
- EBC pads front & Rear
- Brembo pads front
- Fit&Go Snow sox

It will average around 45mpg regardless of how you drive it and easily 50+mpg on long runs.
A very comfortable car, i have done 14hours in it across France and only had to stop for fuel and food. Brilliant.

I have driven many cars and had this one for a while now and the only fault i find with it is the turning circle. Thats it.

I can only upload 5 photos so if you would like more or have any questions please whatsapp me 07772308179, Jack

Located at Colsterworth Near Grantham, just off the A1.
Also advertised elsewhere.

Thanks for looking.

Uploaded files:
  • 13096161_10207708596726998_729283299024902941_n.jpg
  • dash.jpg
  • thumbnail_IMG_4899.jpg
  • thumbnail_IMG_4897.jpg
  • thumbnail_IMG_4906.jpg

Good luck with the sale mate. And I'll keep my eyes and ears open for anybody looking to buy a sport 👍

Cheers dude!

How much are you asking for it as I can't see a price? Also would you be interested in a straight swap for a Clio 182? Thanks.