Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral Discussion: General'spotted' section
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

'spotted' section

Hello forum moderators.

Any thoughts on adding a 'spotted' or 'who was that' type of section into the forum?

Ive been waved at by 2 or 3 SSS drivers recently, if someone is noticing other Sports around there is a good chance they are on here and maybe we can put names to vehicle sightings now and then.

Ta!

Lewis Walsh has reacted to this post.
Lewis Walsh

Good idea 👍

That is a good idea, and could be fun! I had a thumbs up from a silver sport the other day that looked familiar.

Let's see how we go, if it gets used it could made a sticky !

I like the idea though and ideas and suggestions are always welcome and would be looked at and considered. 👍

Really you'd want a board for this, so each thread was for every encounter as a normal thread being updated would get messy pretty quick 😁

Lewis Walsh has reacted to this post.
Lewis Walsh

I think a member of Amin needs to add a spotted forum 🤔

Quote from Moyz on June 1, 2020, 9:17 am

Really you'd want a board for this, so each thread was for every encounter as a normal thread being updated would get messy pretty quick 😁

That would be the best way for something like that but given the current amount of activity on the forum I don't know if it would be necessary?