Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumZC32: Problems/SolutionsSun visors
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Sun visors

The oem sun visors are a joke. Does anyone have an elegant solution that provides better coverage?

Sorry, this should have been posted under ZC33

Would something like this tickle your fancy?...

Actually yes. I saw those on Amazon and am tempted by similar in grey to match the interior lining. Trouble is I wouldn't know how well they would fit the Swift. I am going to Halfords to get led replacements for the "yellow" interior lights so I will see what visors they have.

Ordered the grey version from Amazon and the led bulbs also.

Arrived this pm. Fitted and look reasonably neat. You lose use of the vanity mirrors (no loss there) and they obviously don't fit into the ceiling recesses. The windscreen is so high that I could lay the visors in the down position against it with the side pull out to the rear view mirror to cover that gap.

Can you fit them on the opposite side of the existing sun visor? That way you would keep use of the vanity mirror and they might fit the recess better

I'll look into that and get back to you.

Just swopped them around. The sun visor fits into the recess and the extension visor sits proud of it and looks neater. Also both mirrors are usable with the side strap just clearing the opener. I had to swop them left to right etc not just front to back.

Brilliant, thank you so much. It makes them an even better buy.

Skomaz has reacted to this post.
Skomaz

Excellent... Glad to have helped!