Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Swift architecture help

Hi all, this is my first post but I have joined the forum looking for some information.

I've decided to go bonkers and turbo my daily which is a 1.6 Suzuki Vitara 2018 model.

I believe the m16a engine is shared with the previous swift sport(one before new turbo model)

Do any of you know what other chassis parts are shared between the sport and Vitara as I have been told they are both built on the same platform.

To save some money I'd like to buy as much off the shelf stuff as possible so if I can find a stainless exhaust for a swift that will fit the Vitara it will help greatly.

Also looking for programmable ECU upgrades and info on stock internals of what they can take in terms of torque and HP. Aiming for 200bhp and about 230ft lbs

Welcome, I can’t help with the info you require but it sounds like an interesting project and I wish you all the best with it!

The best guy to speak to about such a task would be Chris at CTC Performance πŸ‘

Hi Billy, and a big welcome to the SSSOC. And I second what Moyz suggested about contacting Chris at CTC Performance πŸ‘

I'm gonna echo what these fine gentleman have said , Chris is "The Knowledge" on all things M16A related , I don't think 200hp on stock internals would be too much outright but I'd imagine things would wear a little quicker.