Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumZC32: General DiscussionTHANK YOU SUZUKI
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

THANK YOU SUZUKI

Thank all for your well wishes. After 3 weeks all is well except for the upper chest and whip lash. Only time will take care of that.
I have been a racer for over 20 years starting with shifter karting to imsa racing 24 hours Daytona and 12 hours SEbring. Ok i am showing off a lot but i am very proud of my accomplishments. My point to the matter is DO NOT MAKE your street car into a RACE car by changing out seats ( airbag delete) smaller steering just the stuff that makes your everyday car unsafe. On track days the track is prepared for going fast with safety barrier in place. I bet you will never see a light pole on a track without some kind of barriers of sand bags of hay around.
Being steered by a driver who fell asleep at wheel while still on trottle towards a light pole Ladies and gents HURTS. Wear your seat belts at all times even just going around the corner.

Good advice Ruben. And Just look after yourself mate and try to take things easy ?