Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumZC33: General DiscussionTRANNY
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

TRANNY

are the zc33s imported to uk in automatic tranny?

I'm sure the ZC33S is manual only in the UK 😕

If you lived in the UK and really wanted an auto, you could have one imported from Japan 👍

yes same here but ordered a manual. i have changed my mind and wish could change out for auto. the auto besides its convenience its faster than the manual.

I've had in the past a dct m135i.... Stick with a manual guys it's more fun.

debating to go from manual to auto 33sport

Quote from Ruben Seibald on January 18, 2020, 1:38 am

debating to go from manual to auto 33sport

Why. Any particular reason Ruben?

I think he saw a video on PDriveTV where the auto did 0-60 in 7.1 seconds instead of 7.3 for the manual and has decided because of that the auto is faster.

The reality is theres more to driving pleasure than 0.2 seconds to 60.

If he just cares about acceleration a 2012 BMW M135i will do 60 in 4.9 seconds far cheaper than a new swift sport.

Like i said though there's more to a fun car than 0-60 times and that's someone who's come from said car to a zc32s.

my reason is that i live on a small island with potholes narrow streets and at times bumper to bumper traffic. had my c32 for 7 years manual.

Quote from Ruben Seibald on January 18, 2020, 7:38 pm

my reason is that i live on a small island with potholes narrow streets and at times bumper to bumper traffic. had my c32 for 7 years manual.

Thats fair enough Ruben. There's nothing wrong with a change now and then 👍

I'd rather lose a nut than go auto 😮 Fair enough if your doing a lazy commute every day, but MT vs AT for spirited driving is no contest. And I'll put money on it I'd beat an AT car with mine round a track.