Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Valo's ZC32S from Finland

Used blue clay bar and Sonax Xtreme Polish+Wax 2 to clean the car. One full day of work, but result was worth it.

Uploaded files:
  • lMAAAgA2m-A-960.jpg
  • 9MAAAgA2m-A-960.jpg
  • gCAAAgA2m-A-960.jpg
  • UMAAAgA2m-A-960.jpg
  • fsAAAgA2m-A-960.jpg

Great work. Car looks fantastic, especially on those wheels 🤩

Agree looks great with those wheels

Just read the whole thread.
Very impressive.

H&R springs have been on my want list for a while.
I now want 16 inch wheels as like the look with fatter tyres and the benefit of less weight and hopefully very slight gearing improvement for acceleration. Longer term goal due to the cost.

Where did you get the red filter for the CTC intake, and is it dry flow? I like the larger red filter as my kit came with a smaller black dry filter.
Thanks

Quote from Lee Burridge on July 25, 2020, 9:50 am

Just read the whole thread.
Very impressive.

H&R springs have been on my want list for a while.
I now want 16 inch wheels as like the look with fatter tyres and the benefit of less weight and hopefully very slight gearing improvement for acceleration. Longer term goal due to the cost.

Where did you get the red filter for the CTC intake, and is it dry flow? I like the larger red filter as my kit came with a smaller black dry filter.
Thanks

Thanks for your comment. You have nice plans, way to go!

I got an air filter from our local car enthusiast shop called Biltema, here is the link:
https://www.biltema.fi/en-fi/car---mc/tuning/air-filters/sport-air-filter-2000032775

It's a dry flow filter and it just fits into the CTC's enclosure. Probably not the best one, but I plan to change them quite often as the price is not bad at all. Just maybe measure the enclosure and get yourself a dry flow filter that best fits.

At 156152km it was time for another service:
- Red Line 0W-20 engine oil (heard only very good stuff about this oil)
- Oil filter MANN W610/1
- Pollen filter MANN CU1827
- Air filter CFLINE

I also removed and thoroughly cleaned the throttle body as well as the air mass flow sensor.

Engine now works like a charm, very quiet and with almost no vibrations.

Uploaded files:
  • NgAAAgD65-A-1920.jpg
  • dgAAAgD65-A-1920.jpg
  • lIAAAgD65-A-1920.jpg
  • nQAAAgL65-A-1920.jpg
  • DIAAAgP65-A-1920.jpg

Nice job Valo. Look after your car and your car will look after you 👍