Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

White Swift Sport ZC33s South Africa

Yes, you're right about the ecu remap I'm afraid. There are some places who have adapted a loom that plugs into the ecu so you dont have to remove and open it up. However, the only places I know of who have done that are in Japan 😫

I've actually been thinking about trying the Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax myself for a while now. So after the current virus crisis I think I'll give It a go.

"Yes, you're right about the ecu remap I'm afraid. There are some places who have adapted a loom that plugs into the ecu so you dont have to remove and open it up. However, the only places I know of who have done that are in Japan 😫"

This is what is scaring me away from a flash, I'm concerned I lose my warranty. So will rather go for a plug and play option eventually. unless the OBD2 solution presents itself.

Would you recommend I get the catback system first or opt for a downpipe first, considering I might not get a tune anytime soon?

and last question, would an aftermarket BOV give a performance gain?

"I've actually been thinking about trying the Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax myself for a while now. So after the current virus crisis I think I'll give It a go."

You won't be disappointed, just don't spray too much on, it can deceiving and tempting to spray too much and then the coating gets applied to thickly and leaves visual excess wax on it.

I'd go for an exhaust system instead of a downpipe. And by downpipe I'm taking it you mean the link-pipe from the cat to the centre exhaust section?... The ZC33S has an odd exhaust setup. It has no actual "downpipe" really, only the cat convertor. To fit a decat or high flow cat, you must have the car mapped for it.

And a dump valve really wont increase performance. An aftermarket one may be more responsive than the standard one...plus they sound cool 🀘

Welcome to the show. there is a new proven ceramic king. 6 steps of work involved. its the hottest item going on now called Avanlon King/armour shield ix) . had no chance yet due virus but was sold how car looks or driven in rain . no spots at all.

Quote from Moyz on April 7, 2020, 8:05 pm

Yes, you're right about the ecu remap I'm afraid. There are some places who have adapted a loom that plugs into the ecu so you dont have to remove and open it up. However, the only places I know of who have done that are in Japan 😫

At least 1 place in my country (The Netherlands) can do this as well.
My ZC33S was mapped there, all he did was unplug the connector from the ECU and connect some wires. The ECU never left the car so it’s still factory sealed.

Thanks for the guidance guys. Keen to give that ceramic kit a try and with regards to the ecu Im going to be patient until my country gets tuners which can tune with a cable like your countries can.

Some stock fun below πŸ™‚

Cold start and slight rev

Some pics of our last run.

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20200410-135553_Drive.jpg

Did they modify the rear fog light on that demo car? Or is it delivered without a rear fog light in ZA?

Hi Flex,

Our country didnt get the same spec as europe. So we don't have the rear fog. It's something I would like to order from Suzuki europe and have installed locally.

We also have 16inch rims and no lane assist etc. πŸ™

Hi guys,

Anybody have any experiences with the below?

https://www.hks-power.co.jp/en/product_db/electronics/db/21016

It looks legit and seems to give 25nm and 9kw.