Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumZC33: General DiscussionWork shop manual
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Work shop manual

Hi guys

Has any one been able to get their hands on a workshop manual for zc33s or the AZ models?

Thanks in advance.

Looking for something specific ?

I have an active autodata sub so i could check for you šŸ™‚

Quote from Daniel Flink on May 20, 2020, 6:06 pm

Looking for something specific ?

I have an active autodata sub so i could check for you šŸ™‚

Iā€™m looking for the bottom rear engine mount torque specs šŸ™‚

Sadly there was no info on the torque for the engine mounts but here is a pdf with a whole bunch of other stuff šŸ˜€

Uploaded files:

Daniel

Thanks for the info very close but
No cigar.... Is it worth getting a membership? Work shop manuals ive got in the past are very detailed. Is Autodata like this throught? Bits and peices of information?

Thanks

Autodata is not worth having at all in my opinion, it costs way too much for what you get.
Here in sweden it costs something like 1000kr (~85GBP) per month to have access to and if you sign up for it and forget to cancel before the end of the first month then you are locked into a subscription for a full year. Don't ask me how i know xD

Autodata is only ever useful if you want to do timing belt changes or searching for fuses, other than that the info is very spotty.

Now you might ask why i have an account if it's indeed so shitty. Well i work as a car mechanic and my boss used my email to setup one of those "try a month for 99p" deals. And then he forgot to cancel after the first month so now i have autodata and my former boss is paying for it šŸ˜›

Is there more torque specs for the rest of the car?

What i uploaded is what i've found in autodata.

Thanks Dan

In other words dont get it unless some one else pays for it lol
Gotta find a victim...