Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Xenon headlight complete unit for swift sport

I recently purchased a Suzuki Swift Sport 2013 with Xenon headlights. The passenger headlight was damaged. Trying to find a replacement at a reasonable price.

They seem very expensive at around £400+! Can anyone help find a second hand or new one at a more reasonable price?

Looked on ebay -but they don't seem to come up very often second hand and the new ones offered on ebay at the same prices as those offered by Suzuki dealer themselves.Any help welcome.

Francis, try searching 'suzuki swift sport breaking' on ebay, there are some on at the moment.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUZUKI-SWIFT-1-6-PETROL-SPORT-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-BREAKING-SPARES-M16A/153794780082?hash=item23cee21bb2:g:V~IAAOSwYiFdc8oX

Kind Regards

Steven

I'll keep my eyes and ears open Francis and will let you know If anything comes up 👍

hi
Thankyou .Found one on ebay as suggested bit cheaper than new.

Quote from Francis Wright on January 30, 2020, 5:42 pm

hi
Thankyou .Found one on ebay as suggested bit cheaper than new.

Glad you've found something suitable Francis. Just make sure that you check out the seller by looking at peoples feedback over the last year or so. And please don't forget to let us know how you get on.