Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral Discussion: Generalzc32s 0-60 times
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

zc32s 0-60 times

zc32s what we saying for 0-60? I've never done one in mine yet but i'm interested to see what others get. there's a huge difference in time that im seeing, some people claim they can get 7.5 seconds. some even sub 7 seconds which i cannot believe in a 1.6 naturally aspirated car even including the light weight chaises. has anyone got any 0-60 that's actually timed? stock or modded i'm just interested.

I did it once on a flat road and got dead on 8 seconds , using a gps app.

Pritty confident with more tries i could do better , not a fan of abusing the clutch like that off the line though.

Hi Jack.

Here Is a link from this forum about the ZC32 0-60 time ?

https://www.sssoc.co.uk/forum/topic/zc32s-0-60mph/

Jack Clare has reacted to this post.
Jack Clare

cheers Marc, i dont understand how they're so much faster than what Suzuki claim aha.

Marc Roberts has reacted to this post.
Marc Roberts

Absolutely true Jack, It does make you wonder why. It seems to be the norm that the ZC32's can easily reach the 0-60 time In just under 8 seconds, from what I've been reading anyway. I might have to have a go myself sometime with a stopwatch ?