Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Zc32s Supercharged

The car looks great Frazer. Have you done a 0-62 speed check yet? I think that we would all be Interested In the result of that,

Marc.

This is my favourite car on the forum!

How does it compare at full chat compared to other hot hatches/sporty cars? Given that you'd be pushing 200hp/ton at this point...

What was the cost of the install? Does it affect MPG much? Awesome car BTW!

Ajay Purbhoosing has reacted to this post.
Ajay Purbhoosing

@Frazer Sivyour hello and congrats for the great build.I'll need your help with the brake calipers from the Clio Rs.If it's possible to contact

Uploaded files:
  • 0-02-05-86f5c94812d48ee923e864d5d86570324a3108141d5bf6efe8da264e46e34639_1c6d97b06195ee.jpg

Hi Frazier

Your car looks great. I am also supercharging my ZC32S but I need a wiring diagram or a workshop manual for it. Can you help? Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Uploaded files:
  • IMG-20191130-WA0007.jpg

Did you do that yourself? Is the electronic difficult? I mean how did you remap your Ecu?

Your car is amazing.

Loads of questions i missed there, callipers are a kit from freaky parts. I dont have a wiring diagram, but did not need one, i did not map it myself, it does use the standard ecu which will learn fuelling values with no map with pretty good afr’s but would advise a map. Ctc performance can map the standard ecu for boost.

hello!Im planning to mod my zc32s with the rotrex sc
how many km/L you are running?I am worry abt the fuel cos my sss is daily

Hi.
Great looking car.
Could you let me know what combination of rim+tyre you have?
Thanks
Claudiu

Quote from Philip Harding on December 1, 2019, 8:42 am

Hi Frazier

Your car looks great. I am also supercharging my ZC32S but I need a wiring diagram or a workshop manual for it. Can you help? Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

This image both arouses me and terrifies me ?