Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Zc33s HKS super turbo muffler

Hi yes possibly depending on where you live..? My email is sandstonedoctor@yahoo.com thanks Nick

E mail sent nick

Quote from Kris on November 4, 2019, 6:36 am

There £1320 at CTC but there a lot cheaper elsewhere.
I bought one for just over £1000

You sure your referring to the Super Turbo and not the Spec L? Super Turbo is £1050+VAT spec L is £750+VAT and if your getting 20%+ off the retail price I would like to know who’s selling for that so I can buy some stock.

Hi I didn't know what the price was so I had to Google it but I can confirm this exhaust is The super turbo muffler system... Not the spec L... This is a bit of info on it taken from the net..

Hope this helps.. thanks
Code No. 31029-AS003

Overwhelming Low Exhaust Pressure & Powerful Sound
Optimized pipe diameter and layout and straight structure silencer of being capable of higher performance with upgraded turbine. The silencer is in the optimized position without compromising on the sound creation.
Made of SUH409!!
SUH 409 that resistant to thermal distortion was chosen for higher level of the tuning. SUH409 has never been used for Super Turbo Muffler before. Instead of forcibly suppressing deformation with reinforcement, using the proper material suppresses unnecessary weight increase

Quote from CTC Performance on November 29, 2019, 11:27 pm
Quote from Kris on November 4, 2019, 6:36 am

There £1320 at CTC but there a lot cheaper elsewhere.
I bought one for just over £1000

You sure your referring to the Super Turbo and not the Spec L? Super Turbo is £1050+VAT spec L is £750+VAT and if your getting 20%+ off the retail price I would like to know who’s selling for that so I can buy some stock.

Sumo Power were selling them for a grand all in 👍

Quote from Nick Humber on November 27, 2019, 6:19 pm

Hi yes possibly depending on where you live..? My email is sandstonedoctor@yahoo.com thanks Nick

Two E mails sent
No Reply Nick ?

Received 1 email Bob sorry been very busy working away... I have never posted a exhaust system to Scotland or anywhere before so you will have to bare with me I'm afraid.. sorry for not responding immediately.. if you know of a company I can use please let me know ? Thank you Nick