Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How to add a picture

I now this is probably the wrong place to ask this but I don't where else to do so.

How can I add a picture between two pieces of text?

I can only add it as a uploaded file at the bottom.

I use an android tablet

Maybe, it may require a plugin or some setup..
It must be possible to see this :

Uploaded files:
  • 1205.jpg

This is definitly a worthwhile thread and It's something I'm going to take a look into sometime in the new year. At the moment it is possible, although it's not the most ideal way of doing it.

Example:

If you place the following where you want the image to appear:

-no dot after the first <-

So the address will be the location that the image is stored. 2 methods for this, although the first seems to be the best solution at the moment:

1) Upload your image to a storage space online e.g. Photo bucket etc. You can then copy the full URL path and place it where the address is suppose to go.

2) upload to the SSSOC server. I'm going to see if I'm able to allow people to add media directly and then copy the link path.

I apologise that it's not the best setup right now for images although i will get something better sorted.

- Lewis, website developer

Phil Swift-Sport, CTC Performance and Andy have reacted to this post.
Phil Swift-SportCTC PerformanceAndy

Thanks that worked added the pictures to my topic.

Had already tried other methods that worked on other forums but didn't get it to work.

Lewis Charlton has reacted to this post.
Lewis Charlton

Hmm...can you not use the direct image link from Photobucket so the images appear here instead of a link?

@moyz

Yeah you can use links directly from photobucket 🙂 just use the following:

Remove the dot after the first bracket <

CTC Performance has reacted to this post.
CTC Performance

Cheers ?