Forum

Welcome to the official website / forum site for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners Club (SSSOC).

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumCTC Performance: OffersNEW PRODUCTS
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

NEW PRODUCTS

Hi CTC regarding your exhaust the only problem I have with it(unsilenced version) is at 70 and at typical town reves-with a mother in law on board so sensible driving :), I get a reverberation that drills into your head. I've checked all connections and everything is tight and done up.
the noise from the exhaust its self is lovely and I've had comments from others saying so, volume is to me spot on loud enough when you floor it for a petrol head but quiet enough not to piss my neighbours off when you bimble home. quality of parts is excellent.
I'm wondering if I change the exhaust rubbers to softer ones if that would help with the drone at 70.

Not going to help it’s resonance and that’s effected by many things hence we need to spend some more time testing different solutions. Our biggest issue is the UK always gets the car last so we have to work faster in developing parts to make sure we can compete 🙁

Quote from Skomaz on June 6, 2020, 8:59 pm

Fair point... was just wondering so thought it worth an ask

I think Bluespark do a tuning box so i guess thats always an option...

We can map your car for more power no problem and if you or anyone else with a 1.0T can loan us the car for a few weeks we can sort out some parts.

Ok will bear that in mind. I'm mulling over a few things at the moment. Thanks

Any update on releasedate for the exhaust tips?